- Is Your Budget The Best Kept Secret In The Company?
- The Economics of Engagement in 2 minutes
- Exponential Employee Engagement… Drives Financial Performance
- Winston Churchill on Employee Incentives and Engagement
- Technology and Capital Expenditures Have Little Impact on Operating Profits, But People Do… heresy or paradigm shift?
- Business Fundamentals Never Change… Though Often Ignored.
- Doing Leadership versus Talking Leadership
Tag Archives: focus
The last several months have been very busy. Client work has taken us to Arizona, Idaho, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Last fall we began presenting a series of speaking engagements entitled Incentives and Employee Engagement – Ensuring they are Assets … Continue reading
3’s and 4’s…less… not more. The last several posts I wrote about providing employees more information to encourage an emotional reaction to the performance of the business. This was a highly qualified definition of “more”. More information employees can really … Continue reading
In this continuing discussion of the emotional involvement of your employees in the performance of the business and the significant opportunities that would result, I want to focus on two areas – something more and something less. On the more … Continue reading
Recently I was taking a tour of a potential client’s facilities. As I was walking along with the company president and the general manager, we passed by a particular employee and the president remarked ,“he is one of the least … Continue reading