- Is Your Budget The Best Kept Secret In The Company?
- The Economics of Engagement in 2 minutes
- Exponential Employee Engagement… Drives Financial Performance
- Winston Churchill on Employee Incentives and Engagement
- Technology and Capital Expenditures Have Little Impact on Operating Profits, But People Do… heresy or paradigm shift?
- Business Fundamentals Never Change… Though Often Ignored.
- Doing Leadership versus Talking Leadership
Tag Archives: cost reduction
This is the shortest, most poignant blog I have ever written. A “fundamental” yes or no. Business fundamentals never change, though often ignored. They are – maximize revenue, minimize expense, optimize profit. They only problem is the majority of your … Continue reading
The last several months have been very busy. Client work has taken us to Arizona, Idaho, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Last fall we began presenting a series of speaking engagements entitled Incentives and Employee Engagement – Ensuring they are Assets … Continue reading
“I want the highest paid people that cost me the least amount of money”… said the company president.
Let me explain. Evidently your CFO thinks so little about how much people are paid by the hour or salary, it’s not mentioned anywhere in your financial statements. As a matter of fact, not only doesn’t he care about … Continue reading