- Is Your Budget The Best Kept Secret In The Company?
- The Economics of Engagement in 2 minutes
- Exponential Employee Engagement… Drives Financial Performance
- Winston Churchill on Employee Incentives and Engagement
- Technology and Capital Expenditures Have Little Impact on Operating Profits, But People Do… heresy or paradigm shift?
- Business Fundamentals Never Change… Though Often Ignored.
- Doing Leadership versus Talking Leadership
Tag Archives: communications
Last week I participated in a series of management/supervisor “refresher” training sessions for a company who has utilized our Equishare System for 10 years. For two days I observed group after group of leaders truly engaged in the performance of … Continue reading
3’s and 4’s…less… not more. The last several posts I wrote about providing employees more information to encourage an emotional reaction to the performance of the business. This was a highly qualified definition of “more”. More information employees can really … Continue reading
This week I am continuing our discussion of providing employees with more information… understandable information, that contributes to ratcheting up some emotional reaction to business performance. A friend of mine once said, “communication is not about information, but rather inspiration”, … Continue reading