- Is Your Budget The Best Kept Secret In The Company?
- The Economics of Engagement in 2 minutes
- Exponential Employee Engagement… Drives Financial Performance
- Winston Churchill on Employee Incentives and Engagement
- Technology and Capital Expenditures Have Little Impact on Operating Profits, But People Do… heresy or paradigm shift?
- Business Fundamentals Never Change… Though Often Ignored.
- Doing Leadership versus Talking Leadership
Tag Archives: bonus
It is a study in contrasts – doing versus talking. Having worked closely with approximately 300 senior management teams, I have seen it all. Relative to this subject two interesting case studies come to mind. As in most things, the … Continue reading
Business is a Team Sport Engagement is not a yes they are, or no their not issue. There is a continuum of employee engagement. From absolutely disconnected to incredibly productive and effective. There is another dimension to the issue that … Continue reading
And what are YOU going to do about it? That was a questioned posed by an hourly employee to the president of the company regarding productivity. Yes, she was very upset over the lack of company performance. Ever had that happen? … Continue reading
OR THRIVING IN THE MIDST OF CHAOS How do two classic, “All American Manufacturers” thrive in the midst of today’s economic chaos? The first case study is an Ohio machine tool builder with $150 million in sales. The second is … Continue reading
Last week I participated in a series of management/supervisor “refresher” training sessions for a company who has utilized our Equishare System for 10 years. For two days I observed group after group of leaders truly engaged in the performance of … Continue reading